Thursday, March 7, 2013

Im Yoona

my biased in snsd is yoona!!! I like her the most because...

1.Her airport fashion. Yoona often wear something that comfortable yet fashionable. She is the one that inspire me about fashion. Simple but still look gorgeous. Love it!


2. Natural beauty. I'm not sure whether she had a plastic surgery or not, but i find that her face don't change that much. Anyway, she is so beautiful and that's why she's the visual :)


3. She is just so funny. I like her way that she's just being herself. being funny and dorky even the camera is on. She doesn't care her image. She's just enjoy it. I like this kind of style, being yourself!



 4. Her singing voice. Even though, she is not the vocalist of the group, but i like her voice anyway. Sweet, soft but not too powerful. I think if she practice and have confidence in herself, i think she can.

That's it about yoona. actually i have so many reason why i like her but can't describe it in word. Bye and pyong~





No comments:

Post a Comment