Friday, March 8, 2013

song review


Huh gak-1440

Let me tell you all that this song is one of my fav huh gak song. This song is huh gak latest title song. The tone of the song is very sweet and cute. Even the lyrics too.


"1440 times a day

I keep thinking of you

To the point where I think I’m obsessed

I quietly watch TV
And I keep thinking of you
More than the female leads in a drama"




SHINee-Girls Girls Girls

This is one of my fav song from SHINee latest album, Dream Girl. This is song talk about how hard for a boy to attract a girl heart., so he asked for some advice from his friends. The lyrics are so cute. I would recommend guys to listen to this song and understand the meaning of the song. It's true, u know.

"Lesson One – girls have a high sense of hearing

They fall for just the voice alone

If you sing her a sweet song

If you play the piano, she will fall for you"




SNSD-Promise

This song was written by snsd taeyeon. One of the track list from GG, I Got A Boy album. This song is dedicated to a boy from a girl. This tell us that the girl feel lonely. This is what I think though. hehe. Anyway, the tone of the song is very relaxing,sad, slow with the harmonies of snsd beautiful voices. 

“What about us? What about love?”
This brief phrase raises me up.

You cuddle me in your bosom warmly.

 Only a step closer to me and a bit more warmly.
We pinkie swear that we’re together forever. Promise to you"




Infinite's Sunggyu-60 seconds

This is the first infinite leader solo album, Another Me. The tone of the song is my fav, the background music is mix of piano, guitar,drum, bass. It's feel like some kind of a band. For the meaning of the song and the mv, based on people thought, they said that the story is L meet the a girl and wants her but the time stop at 60 sec and he sees the whole relationship with this girl and you can see that it will end by breaking up so he put the ring on the table and the girl when she give it back to him the ring he give to her and the girl saw also how is gonna be their relationship and it will end by breaking up so you can see at the end if L share with her an umbrella that gonna start the relationship but he prefers to be alone than to be heartbreak. I'm not sure whether is true or not. 

"60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart

I don’t doubt it

That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short"


That's it for now. Bye and pyong~




No comments:

Post a Comment